Quem sou eu

Minha foto
Sou escritora e uso do artifício de escrever para depurar pensamentos e sonhos. Sou uma leitora apaixonada, curto assistir a filmes e séries e ir ao teatro. Tenho dois livros publicados: "A ilha e a menina" e "Livremente Mara".

quinta-feira, 15 de maio de 2014

How to be happy


I was walking and thinking about my life today. I started to wondering that I desire to do and to get a lot of things. And in my reflection I realized that I was wasting my time. I understood that I don’t need to wait to be happy until I reach my goals. It’s possible to be happy right now. My life is already wonderful. I have a good family and I’ve made friends in many different places in Brazil and abroad. I also published my two books, Livremente Mara (Free Mara) and, A Ilha e a Menina (The Island and the Girl). It was a difficult wish to reach but I did it. I’m a writer as I wish so many years ago. Because of this wish of being a writer, I had to change all my life. I worked hard to write and publish my books. I also worked too much to be a good actress. I’ve read a lot, I’ve studied a lot. I’ve believed that I was doing the right thing. I don’t feel sorry for every sacrifice I did to get my desires done and I wish too much more. But I’m tired to wait to be happy. So, I’m already happy and full of gratitude because I’m healthy, intelligent and strong to go ahead.

Thanks God, thanks mom and dad. Thanks my friends. I’m in the right place and in the right moment.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário